Wall air inlet »ZEW« Professional 1300 / 2100 / 2900
The wall air inlets in this range comprise insulated polyurethane rigid foam. Cleaning is easy due to the smooth, hard surfaces. Through its unique geometry, the coming together of cold fresh air and moist warm stable air is displaced to areas in which no negative effects on functionality will occur.
The inlets differ in terms of air capacity and installation size.
- Significantly reduces the formation of ice even at extreme external temperatures
- Reduces energy costs massively by forgoing forced ventilation
- Spreads the temperature uniformly inside the stable, as the minimum air rate can be geared solely to the requirements of the animals.
- Pull rod
- Pull rod clip
- Pull rod wall guide
- »ZEW« Professional 1.300, 2.100, 2.900
- Wind deflection hood
- Light filter / Light filter wall mounting
- Fastening rail light filter
- Extension frame
For controlling the fresh air inlet we recommend electro-cylinder.