The evaporative cooling pad system RCP 150 is used in systems that require a high degree of cooling efficiency. It can be used for a multitude of cooling applications, however is especially suited for the cooling of stables in which a higher air velocity is required.
The CoolPad system RCP 150 by REVENTA® is made of polypropylene and has a large surface of ~ 270 m2/m3 due to its completely open net structure. In addition, it is very robust, long-lasting and UV resistant. The CoolPad system RCP 150 is available in the customary cool pad dimensions, 1,500 / 1,800/ 2,000* x 600 mm, and can therefore replace paper pads without any problem. And not only that, but it has the significant advantage of being easy to clean unlike paper pads!
In conjunction with the PVC pad frame system it delivers effective cooling in poultry and pig stables.
- CoolPads RCP consist of polypropylene and are therefore easy to clean and highly robust.
- Available in standard dimensions 1,500 / 1,800/ 2,000 x 600 mm, can replace standard paper pads without any problem.
- No rusting. All components of the frame system consist of UVresistant PVC, clips and screws produced from stainless steel
- No external water tank necessary
- Long service life
- Length is fl exible (up to 24 m/1 pump).
Height max. 2 m.
- Quick and easy assembly
- High cooling performance