The air ducts comprise a “sandwich construction” with high insulated polyurethane rigid foam at the core. The external and internal surfaces are from a resistant GRP coating. The smooth dirt-repelling surface is easy to clean and UV stabilised.
The pipes are available in lengths of 1.0 m or 1.5 m. This results in less bonded joints and therefore shorter assembly times.
- Good insulation – for the avoidance of
condensate forming (look picture
“comparison condensate forming”)
- Heat conductivity = 0.022 W/mK
- Sound reduction up to 5 dB(A)
- DLG-tested system (DLG test report 4895)
- High air flow: look at fresh air distributor ZLV
Diameter: 520 to 1,090 mm
Colours: Light grey, brown
DLG test report Download