These systems are the ideal choice in particular for the preheating or for use in conjunction with diffusing fresh air systems. The »REV-AL« / »REV-AL«light finned tubes can be installed in the immediate vicinity of the fresh air system for the heating of the incoming fresh air. A max. heat emission is achieved due to the large surfaces of the »finned tubes«.
The pipes are manufactured of epoxy-coated aluminium and in addition to the lower weight, they are an ideal heat conductor. The smooth and epoxy-coated surface enables the easy cleaning of the »aluminium finned tubes« and are considerably more resistant against ammonia.
- up to 30% performance increase
- up to 85% weight reduction (when comparing steel with aluminium)
- 100% easy installation by means of connection clamps
- High radiated power due to epoxy-coated surface
- Energy-saving, made of aluminium with high heat conduction
- Higher resistance against ammonia
- Optimised surface more watts per running metre