Made of durable, UV-resistant, PVC-coated polyester with optimal light transmission. Surface with antistatic qualities rejects dirt (straw, sand, dust).
The MFP system is equipped with a stainless steel wire pulling system which operates vertically with a manual hand crank, winch motor or gear motor. The gear motor operates either manually with a manual controller or fully automatically, with an opening degree that can be individually determined by Munters Natural Center/Master climate control and by an optional wind and rain sensor. The curtain opens from top to bottom, folds lengthwise and lays flat at the wall or plinth when fully open.
- Surface with antistatic qualities rejects dirt (straw, sand, dust)
- Variable opening degree
- The curtain opens from top to bottom
- Regulation manually, semi-automatically or fully automatically
- Optimal light transmission
- Does not require separate safety precautions