The trapeze ventilation ceiling is the optimum fresh air system in large-scale stable buildings. The slotted panels comprise resistant GRP, which is combined with a specially developed and treated mineral wool. This consists of 2 layers and is laminated on the underside with a water-repellent fleece. The fresh air, which flows in via the roof space, is heated and distributed evenly across the entire stable ceiling. At the same time this system acts as economical ceiling insulation. The trapeze ventilation ceiling is optimally supplemented with ceiling fresh air inlets for summer air flow rates.
In the event of increased fire protection requirements it is possible to supply the panels in flame retardant aluminium.
- Very low air velocity without draughts
- Easy to clean due to the smooth surface
- Easy to assemble
- Fresh air is preheated in winter
- Various thicknesses for different span widths, special lengths on inquiry
- DLG-tested system (DLG test report 5345)
DLG test report (german) Download