The pipe system »vario-clip« is interesting in particular for lengthy transport distances. The pipe segments enable space-saving loading and are clipped together on site. Due to the improved profile the pipe halves join together with ease. At the same time a high degree of stability is also attained.
The pipe segments comprise a “sandwich construction” with high insulated polyurethane rigid foam at the core. The external and internal surfaces are from a resistant GRP coating. The smooth dirt-repelling surface is easy to clean and UV stabilised.
The pipes are available in lengths of 1.0 m or 1.5 m. This results in less bonded joints and therefore shorter assembly times.
- Transport cost savings of up to 50%
- Good insulation – for the avoidance of condensate forming (heat conductivity = 0.022 W/mK)
- Sound reduction up to 5 dB(A)
- DLG-tested system (DLG test report 4895)
- High air flow:
Ø 520 mm with 9,080 m³/h up to
Ø 1.270 mm with 52,330 m³/h (0 Pa)*
* measured in chimney (3m) with PU intake nozzle and diffuser incl. chimney shutter
Diameter: 520 mm, 650 to 1,270 mm
Colours: Light grey, brown
DLG test report Download