For the integration into exhaust air ducts. The smooth-running measuring fan serves to precisely determine the actual air flow being supplied. The air flow can be precisely determined from a minimum speed of 0.3 m/s by means of the measuring fan. In this way it is also possible to measure the exhaust air flow for example, which exists as a result of the difference in temperature between the stable air and the outside air (thermals).
- Optimisation of the heating control and the exhaust air rate according to the actual output
- supplies signals only in the case of the correct direction of rotation
- 2-way bearing shaft (stainless steel bearings easily accessible)
- option of PNP or NPN connection possible, the electronics are completely moulded
- simple replacement of bearing possible by loosening a single screw