The low pressure cooling system is a economical and low-maintenance alternative to conventional medium and high-pressure cooling systems
With the low pressure system, temperature reductions of up to 4°C are possible with outside temperatures of >30°C, whilst dust is also bonded in the compartment. The nozzle has a good spray pattern (65 microns), despite the low operating pressure (4 bar).
- Cost-effective alternative to high or medium-pressure cooling
- Efficient, easy to install and low maintenance
- Operating pressure ca. 4 bar
- Spray pattern 65 microns = good efficiency
- Water flow rate per nozzle 5,5 l/h (at 4 bar)
- Special anti-drip valves prevent water from dripping