The evaporative cooling pad system RCP¬†150 is used in systems that require a high¬†degree of cooling efficiency. It can be used for¬†a multitude of cooling applications, however¬†is especially suited for the cooling of stables¬†in which a higher air velocity is required.
The CoolPad system RCP 150 by REVENTA®¬†is made of polypropylene and has a large¬†surface of ~ 270 m2/m3 due to its completely¬†open net structure. In addition, it is very¬†robust, long-lasting and UV resistant.¬†The CoolPad system RCP 150 is available¬†in the customary cool pad dimensions,¬†1,500 / 1,800/ 2,000* x 600 mm, and can¬†therefore replace paper pads without any problem. And not only that, but it has the¬†significant advantage of being easy to clean¬†unlike paper pads!
In conjunction with the PVC pad frame system¬†it delivers effective cooling in poultry and¬†pig stables.
- CoolPads RCP consist of¬†polypropylene and are therefore¬†easy to clean and highly robust.
- Available in standard dimensions¬†1,500 / 1,800/ 2,000 x 600 mm,¬†can replace standard paper pads¬†without any problem.
- No rusting. All components of¬†the frame system consist of UVresistant¬†PVC, clips and screws¬†produced from stainless steel
- No external water tank necessary¬†
- Long service life
- Length is fl exible (up to 24 m/1 pump).
Height max. 2 m.
- Quick and easy assembly
- High cooling¬†performance